Eagle Eye GMS Digital Bin Temperature Monitoring System
Portable Reader System
- Cost Effectiveness - Perfect solution for smaller applications seeking the reliability of a digital system.
- Convenience - Portable hand-held unit provides a quick and convenient way to manually monitor bin temperatures.
- Easy Operation - Simply plug into the bin-mounted connection box and instantly obtain temperature information from each digital sensor.
Digital Control Systems
Operated by the Eagle Eye LT or HD Control Units
Control MULTIPLE bins with a SINGLE controller!
- Visual Indicators - Provides a clear overview of the conditions inside each bin with full-color graphics and temperature data tables along with individual sensor temperatures.
- Simplified Trouble Shooting - Intuitive display allows the operator to easily identify and locate potential problems.
- Real-Time Stats - Obtain instant temperature information with the click of a button.
- Proactive Alerts - Alarm functionality automatically alerts the operator of a temperature increase inside the bin before it becomes a costly problem.
- User-Friendly Interface - Requires no special training.
- Fully Automatic Aeration Fan Control - Automates control of bin aeration fans based on user-defined temperature and humidity parameters. Reduces energy and labor costs by precisely controlling the operation of the fans, even while unattended.
- All-in-One Control Unit - Industrial enclosure with large touch-panel display may be located anywhere in the facility. PLC-based high-performance control platform with integrated PC and I/O for fan controls.
- PC Control Capabilities - Alternatively control the system with a PC from anywhere in the facility, rather than at the touch-panel controller.
- Remote Viewing - Capable of remote viewing from any PC via the Internet.
- Alarm Notifications - Sends email or text message notifications to alert the operator about rising temperatures and potential problems developing inside the bin.
- Trending Records - Accurately logs printable daily temperature information, providing a better picture of what is happening inside the bin over time.